LED Tri-proof Light 30w Advantage
- Wider and brighter: 3300lm instead of 2pcs 40w traditional fluorescent tubes, 75mm wide, softer, and smoother white led tube light.
- More flat: led garage lights screwfix, 30mm thick, close to the plasterboard, plus the shell curvature, more beautiful and easier to integrate with the ceiling.
- All-in-one: 1200mm tri-proof led tube light factory integrated design of drive, easier to install, more robust, and more reliable.
- High-quality material: ABS light-transmitting lampshade, high transmittance, not yellowing easy, clean bright, and no dark corners.
- Application: These classic linear fixtures are perfect for offices, workplaces, hallways, garages, utility rooms, laundry rooms, mudrooms, closets, and more. Perfect for college dorms, apartment buildings, and clubrooms.
Impress LED Tri-proof Light 30w Specification
|LED chip||SMD 2835|
|LED luminaire efficacy||110lm/w|
|Input voltage||AC 120~265V|
|Housing Material||Aluminum + PC Cover|
|Dimension||L: 900mm*W: 75mm*H: 30mm|
LED Tri-proof Light Price FAQ
Q1. What is led tri-proof light price?
A: LED tri-proof light is a class of special-purpose lamps and lanterns, that must be waterproof, dustproof and anti-corrosion, the materials used are top quality, sealing is better, and the price is naturally higher than the normal use of lights. But the choice is to find the regular manufacturers so that maintenance and use are convenient.
IMPRESS LED lighting manufacturer is committed to reducing the pressure on the earth, has been in the field of new energy lighting continuous technology upgrades, and more than 12 years of production, research, and development design experience, we have a reliable and stable supply chain system, to this, our product prices are also very friendly, welcome wholesalers to send an email to catch our latest price list!
Q2. Do you need a ballast for led tri-proof lights?
A: All Impress series lamps don’t require extra starters!
Our LED lights are driven by a lot of electronic components on the circuit board, one of which is our electronic starter, so no additional starter is needed!
In general, fluorescent lamps with inductors as ballasts need a starter (the “starter” mentioned by the owner); while fluorescent lamps with electronic ballasts do not need and cannot use a starter, because the mercury vapor is easy to ionize at high frequency (about 20KHz) voltage, and the high voltage generated by the short circuit of the starter is easy to damage the electronic ballasts.
Get More Special LED Light Pricing