Impress 50 watt LED Flood Light EMC Advantage
- Our 50w LED floodlight produce 7,000 lumens of bright 6500K white light while consuming only 50 watts. Perfect for illuminating signs, walls, patios, gardens, adding security, and more. This outdoor 50 watt led flood light can project light up to 160 feet (approximately 53.3 meters).
- High-Quality Construction: Our best outdoor LED flood lights are made with powder-coated die-cast construction for superior commercial-grade quality. Flood light LED supplier offer last up to 20 times longer than traditional halogen bulbs.
- Durable: Our best outdoor LED flood lights are capable of operating in cold weather down to -13 degrees Fahrenheit (-13 F) and hot weather up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (120 C). Our black flood light EMC are also IP66 rated and CE approved for wet locations.
- Satisfaction: This outdoor 50w led floodlight comes with a 5 years warranty. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please feel free to contact us. We are committed to helping you with your project.
Impress 50w LED Floodlight Specification
|LED chip||SMD 2835/COB Type|
|LED luminaire efficacy||140lm/w|
|Input voltage||AC 85~265V|
|Housing Material||Aluminum + Glass|
|Dimension||L: 297mm*W: 75mm*H: 246mm|
Flood light LED Supplier FAQ
Q1.What about impress ceiling led garage lighting ideas?
A: The lighting of gas stations is generally divided into the following areas: canopy lighting, convenience store lighting, auxiliary area lighting (such as auto repair, catering, etc.), image sign lighting (such as lightboxes, billboards, etc.), outdoor lighting (road lighting at entrances and exits and another outdoor lighting). Due to the different installation locations, the requirements are different. If only for gasoline work area canopy lighting, the general requirements are as follows.
- Lighting effect and performance to meet the requirements: the lamp body is made of high-strength alloy materials, the surface of the anti-static treatment, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, no rust, and can be used in harsh environments for a long time. Dustproof and waterproof grade level of not less than IP55; electrical insulation grade: Class Ⅰ; lighting efficiency > 75%; working temperature: -20 ℃ -45 ℃.
- Meet the illumination requirements of the relevant area and other light distribution and anti-glare requirements.
- Low cost and low maintenance. With the best lighting design and efficient lighting fixtures to achieve lower energy consumption, and save investment and operating costs. The long-life light source, easy to purchase, and easy-to-replace components are the reference factors.
Q2. Why use the led replacement for halogen flood light？
A: Halogen floodlights have the longest warm-up period of any lamp on the market. Many halogen floodlights used in warehouses and sports facilities require 15-20 minutes to reach normal operating temperature. This is a major problem for several reasons.
- They must operate longer than LEDs because they do not turn on and off on demand.
- You must predict when light will be needed.
- It may be possible to operate the lamps when they are not necessary (for example, during a 30-minute shutdown) to prevent them from needing to warm up when they are turned back on.
Halogen floodlights are less efficient when operated below full power. The average lamp life is approximately 6,000 to 15,000 hours. Depending on the particular bulb, you may initially spend about the same amount on LEDs and halogen floods. The problem is that over time you will have to buy a lot of halogen floods (2-5) to equal the life of a single LED floodlight. All in all, this means very high maintenance costs over time!
Get More Special LED Lights Pricing