25w LED Light Bulb Advantage
- Super bright 25w led bulb: super bright 3500 lumens, 25 watt bulb LED equivalent to 250 watts, white light for 6500K, non-dimmable, AC120 ~ 265V, CRI 80, 220 degrees, instant on.
- Superior light quality: The brightest LED bulb! Non-flickering light and zero irritating glare prevent eye strain and provide a comfortable, stress-free atmosphere.
- Environmentally friendly: The parts are not easy to break and do not contain toxic chemicals. No lead or mercury, no infrared radiation. Protect your family and environmental safety.
- Energy-saving and durable: Equivalent to 250watts, replace 250w with only 25 watts, save 90% of energy costs, average 40,000 hours, up to 30 years (3 hours per day).
- Incredible lifespan: This A95-170 25w LED bulb provides 40,000 hours and 30+ years of life based on the standard use of 3 hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent lamp replacement.
- SKD acceptance: Impress as led bulb skd suppliers, with same quality warranty and the better price, many Southeast Asian customers have chosen to do business with us, learn more welcome to contact us!
Impress 25 watt Bulb LED Specification
|Bulb type||A shape LED bulb|
|LED chip||SMD 2835|
|LED luminaire efficacy||140lm/w|
|LED Tube power||25w|
|Input voltage||AC 120~265V|
|Housing Material||Plastic with Aluminum|
LED Light Bulb FAQ
Q1. Can led light bulbs be used outdoors?
A: 25w LED light bulbs or more are already very bright. Depending on the wattage can be used for larger indoor and outdoor lighting.
More than 40 watts can be used outdoors for LED street lights, LED landscape lights, or LED advertising, billboards . Street lights are mainly used, main roads, secondary roads, feeder roads, factories, schools, gardens, city squares, courtyards and other road lighting. Street light street power to be larger, need more than 100 watts.
Q2. How bright is 25w led bulb?
A: Impress 25W LED bulb with 3500lm is super bright!
Wattage as a reference for brightness, from people’s understanding of traditional lamps: the higher the wattage, the greater the brightness.
Brightness, a more accurate description should be the lumen value. Incandescent bulbs per watt about 5LM, ordinary energy-saving bulbs, per watt about 40LM. the continuous development of LED technology, ordinary companies produce LED bulbs, now per watt lumen value of about 100LM, first-line brands per watt lumen value has reached 140LM, in the laboratory, has reached 300LM. with the innovation of technology, this value will improve. It can be seen that the technical ability for LED luminous efficiency plays a decisive role. When choosing LED lamps, you should first consider whether the LED chip is a first-line brand. With lower wattage, to achieve higher brightness.
Get More Special LED Light Pricing